Shamlian Creative, founded in 1986, seeks a smart, highly effective businessperson to assist the President & Creative Director in managing our ad agency. With five new clients in 2015, we need a multi-tasking administrator to help us meet our goals and run smoothly.
Our President, Fred Shamlian, directs business, marketing, media and creative strategy for our agency and clients. The executive assistant will be groomed in these disciplines via the daily collaboration with Fred and team, and enjoy increasing responsibility for running the agency as you learn our systems (or introduce your own). Depending on experience and aptitude, it will take 3-6 months to get up to speed across the spectrum of duties. Compensation will increase as steadily as your contributions to our success.
• Client and vendor communications
• Media coordination
• Maintain organized digital project files (proposals, client/vendor communications, media contracts, invoices, research, copy & design files)
• Assist with project scheduling and weekly goal-setting
• Invoicing: organize receipts, invoices and info related to billing; create invoices; record payments; coordinate with our bookkeeper and accountant
• Administrative: maintain office supplies, update tenant leases
Education, Experience, Skills
• Business and/or marketing degree
• 3 years of full-time agency or office experience
• Basic Mac skills, Microsoft Suite
• Valued, but not required: InDesign, SalesForce, Accounting or Project Management software
The Individual We’re Looking For
Highly organized. Clear, concise, precise communicator, both verbal and written. Resourceful. A confident problem-solver and negotiator. A generous team player who also works well alone. A leader, with a sense of personal empowerment based on a commitment to achieving key goals. Someone who always looks to do it better, faster, smarter. Positive; someone who loves advertising, and our clients.
Salary & Benefits
Competitive starting salary depending on skills and experience, with considerable room to grow. Salary & Benefits package is flexible to suit your preferences, and can include fully paid health insurance, dental insurance, 2-4 weeks paid vacation after six months, sick and personal days, and after one year, a retirement plan with matching employer contribution.
In addition, the town of Media is a great place to work, with many restaurants and shops, tree-lined streets, and a host of civic activities such as “Dining Under the Stars,” when all of the restaurants serve dinner outdoors on State Street.
Send cover letter and resume to FRED@OPEN-INC.COM. Thank you for your interest! We’ll get back to you quickly.